Thank you for your interest in internships and work-study positions with Austin Partners in Education!
1. Internships are unpaid and generally last for one semester with the option to renew for additional semesters.
2. Paid work-study positions may also be available if you have a work-study award from your university.
3. Volunteer positions are available for those who want to support students weekly in the classroom, without the larger commitments of internship and work-study positions.
Internship and work-study Requirements:
- 10 - 15 hours or more to work Mon - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking skills while contributing as part of a team on deadline
- Interest in helping public school students succeed academically
- Professional appearance - business casual
- Access to reliable private transportation for tutoring positions.